NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Wall & Floor Tiling
The NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Wall & Floor Tiling is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in a construction site as a tiler. This qualification is suitable for practising Wall & Floor Tiling.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
However, the potential learner must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
- Preparing Backgrounds to Receive Wall and/or Floor Tiling in the Workplace
- Tiling Wall and Floor Surfaces in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Laying Under Tile Electrical Heating Systems and Tiling Surfaces in the Workplace
The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). The specification for these qualifications has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland.
This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
Enquire about this Qualification
NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Wall & Floor Tiling – QMB Consulting
The NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Wall & Floor Tiling is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Fast Track Available
Product SKU: QMB_L2WFT
Product Brand: ProQual
Product Currency: GBP
Product Price: 650
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock