[bookly-form category_id=”8″ service_id=”40″]
To provide thorough practical and theory plant training in operating a 180 degree Excavator, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Regulatory requirements
- Plant types, limitations, hazards and stability factors
- Work management traffic plan
- Proximity hazards
- Safe positioning
- Communication methods
- Preparing for movement
- Guidance of plant and vehicle movement
TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT
- 2 days training – classroom lessons and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
QUALIFICATIONS YOU GAIN
- CPCS trained operator card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical tests.
- CITB National Construction College certificate.