NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plastering
The NVQ Level 3 in Plastering qualification is composed for learners who work in plastering in construction.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enroll on to the Plastering NVQ?
Plasterers who work in the construction sector who are looking to obtain a Gold CSCS Card.
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. The learners must be 16 or over and be working as a Plasterer.
NVQ Level 3 in Plastering – Course Content
The learner is assessed through a range of methods, such as observations, evidence generated from the workplace, witness testimonials, professional discussions and written questions on site.
In order to go down the Solid pathway; learner must gather evidence of:
- Producing Complex Internal Solid Plastering Finishes
- Installing Direct Bond Dry Linings
- Producing Complex External Rendering Finishes
- Running In situ Mouldings
- Installing Mechanically Fixed Plasterboard