[bookly-form category_id=”2″ service_id=”56″]
The aim of this qualification is to validate the competence of site-based individuals working in the engineering construction industry against national standards. The qualification focuses on the skills craftsperson’s needs in their daily working life, giving employer’s confidence in the level of competence of their employers.
To achieve this qualification, candidates must attain a minimum of 48 credits made up from the following;
– All seven of the mandatory units (48 credits)
An optional unit is available if required.
– Contribute to effective working relationships in steel erection
– Work safely and minimise risk in steel erection
– Identify and deal with hazards and emergencies in steel erection
– Move structural steel sections under supervision
– Install structural steelwork components
– Work safely at height on steel structures
– Assemble bolted joints in structural steelwork
Optional Unit – if required
– Dismantle structural steelwork components