The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Establishing Work Area Protection and Safety in the Workplace
The learner will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in one of the following optional units:
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
- Installing Drainage in the Workplace
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must ensure that you have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
The Health and Safety CSCS test will be required to enable you to work on site.