[bookly-form category_id=”8″ service_id=”40″]
To deliver thorough theory-based and practical training on all the key responsibilities of a Lift Supervisor. To ensure the candidate is able to competently and safely execute the role and pass the required CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of plant operation including method statements
- Personal responsibilities
- Cranes: types and terms
- Crane documentation
- Duty charts, crane stability, and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- British Standard 1721
- Covers role of crane supervisor
- Covers role of appointed persons
- Preparing an area, with exclusion zones
- LOLER and PUWER
In order to achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card certification, candidates must pass the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 24 months), the CPCS Theory Test and the corresponding Practical Test.