[bookly-form category_id=”8″ service_id=”41″]
To provide thorough practical and theory Forward Tipping Dumber training, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests. Forward tipping dumper training is required to be able to use this machinery efficiently.
- Carrying out pre start and running checks.
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel.
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded.
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded.
- Position dumper to receive loads.
- Comply with loading procedures.
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges.
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.