The NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision is for learners who work in the built environment.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enroll on to the Occupational Work Supervision NVQ?
Subcontractor Supervisors / Gangers who are looking to obtain a Gold CSCS Card
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. The learner needs to be currently in employment as a Subcontractor Supervisor / Ganger or in a role at the same level. Learners must also be 16 years old or above to complete the NVQ qualification.
NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision – Course Content
The learner is assessed through a range of methods, such as evidence generated from the workplace, professional discussions, observations, witness testimonials and written questions on site. Learners must gather evidence of:
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships
- – Confirming the occupational method of work