During the NVQ process, the learner will be assessed on site on the evidence they supply to the assessor. Delegates can supply evidence in a range of methods such as; witness testimonials, evidence generated from the workplace, professional discussion, written questions. The learner must complete a set of mandatory units.
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices
Then the learner must earn the rest of their required credits from the choice of optional units.
- Fixing Steel in Site
- Cutting and Bending Reinforcement Steel to Shape
- Prefabricating Reinforcement Steel Sections